Mission, Vision, and Values
Sweetwater Secondary School will implement personalized educational programs to facilitate student achievement. These educational programs will demonstrate that standards-based educational reform can provide a prototype for changing the way teachers teach and students learn in the future.
The educational community known as Sweetwater Secondary School is committed to the development of a personalized instructional program with intensive parental involvement that demonstrates positive outcomes for each student.
Sweetwater Secondary School is dedicated to the creation of instructional, service, organizational, and governance models that can serve as prototypes for educational reform.
Sweetwater Secondary School is committed to collaborative efforts to improve the quality of life for students, their families, its employees, and Southern California.
- Kids come first.
- Education at Sweetwater is personalized, individualized, and high quality.
- Sweetwater is made up of a community of highly professional people. These committed individuals are independent, self-motivated, high energy people who speak for themselves.
- They work to create a positive, challenging environment that is centered on teaching and learning.
- Sweetwater is committed to the creation of educational reform models centered on how effective educational organizations run, how teachers teach, and how students learn.
- Sweetwater employees are accountable for their work.
- People-centered teams focus on supporting quality teaching and learning. Performance is measured on a variety of indicators that include productivity, credit ratio, auditability, quality, performance, and commitment to the vision of Sweetwater.
- Sweetwater is committed to improving the quality of life for students, their families, and the community at large.
- Sweetwater uses business principles in managing the school.