Click through the topics below to explore your student resources.
For Academic Counseling, please contact our Student Services Coordinator:
Amanda Orozco, Office: (858)678-2031, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are thinking about harming yourself or attempting suicide, tell someone who can help right away.
– Call 911 for emergency services.
– Go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
– Ask a family member or friend to help you make these calls or take you to the hospital.
If you or someone you know may be struggling with suicidal thoughts, you can call the U.S. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (800-273-8255) any time of day or night or chat online.
If you have lost a loved one to suicide, visit Alliance of Hope to find support resources.
If you are grieving the death of a loved one who served, you can contact the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) at 800-959-8277.
- For student health concerns, please contact our Head School Nurse:
- Eleanor Pe, FNP, MSN, RN, SNSC, Office: (858)678-2036, E-mail: email@example.com
- For mental health resources and referrals please contact our Equity and Inclusion Officer:
- Rachel Thomas, Office: (858) 678-4818, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general student resources and referrals please contact our Special Education Coordinator:
- Kirsten Ramirez Henderson, Office: (619) 393-2270, E-mail: email@example.com